1. Do you offer any type of warranty?
Yes, all bikes come with a 6 month/ 6,000 miles warranty; please contact your local dealer for more information.
2. I can't locate a dealer in my state, how else can I buy?
You can contact us ( MotoBravo) and we will locate the closest dealer near you where you can purchase from them directly.
3. Will I be able to purchase insurance for these bikes?
Yes, our bikes are fully insurable.
4. How can I become a dealer?
To be considered for dealership, please contact us at 866-365-2945 or go and SIGN UP
A Dealer Representative will assist you in completing our dealer application for consideration. Once your application is received, it takes up
to 24 hours for a dealer to contact you and confirm your order.
5. Where are the bikes made?
Our bikes are made in Asia and distributed from City of Industry, CA 91789, in the USA.
6. Since you are in California, are the bikes EPA certified?
They soon will be EPA and Carb California certified April 2010.
7. Are parts readily available?
Yes, we stock all our parts in our local distribution warehouse.
8. Can someone ride on the back of the bike?
It is not recommended for the Hunter model.
9. What is the mileage on these bikes?
Our Hunter models have a 70 MPG or about 250 Miles per full tank.
12. Are your bikes freeway legal?
Yes, all our bikes are Freeway/Street Legal in ALL 50 STATES.